Possible Methods to Fix Lucky Patcher Not Working issue
Lucky Patcher has gained overall notice by every Android user who looks for ways to patch apps and games on their device. It is a universal correction tool that will modify the permission of any apps that you have installed on your Android. Using the Lucky Patcher app, you can customize the apps as per your need easily. It is yet another third-party Android app that might fail to work at times, and all you see is Lucky Patcher not working issue. When in such a case, you should fix it up to access all its features.
Upon fixing the Lucky Patcher not working issue, you will be able to use all its features. Whether you wanted to remove the annoying ads or license verification, Lucky Patcher will do it efficiently. As it is a patch app, you can unlock the in-app purchase, back up apps and their data, uninstall the system apps, etc. In most cases, Lucky Patcher will fail to work while removing the in-app purchase. You shall get to know the steps to fix up the cause of Lucky Patcher not working issue from the below section.
Read also Lucky Patcher for Mac
Steps to Fix Lucky Patcher Not Working Issue
You may see Lucky Patcher has failed to work or not working pop-up on your device at the rare case. Since it isn’t available as an official Android app, the file may crash at times and thus end up with Lucky Patcher not working. It is the most often scenario when you try deleting the in-app purchase. To fix issues caused while removing in-app purchases, you can follow the steps given below.
Step 1: Initially, you have to select any app in which you wanted to remove the in-app purchase.
Step 2: You will see a drop-down menu on the next screen in which you have to click on the
Step 3: A pop-up window will open up and you have to click on the Create Modified Apk File option.
Step 4: The next screen will show another menu of options and in which you have to click on the Select Patch for In-app and LVL emulation option.
Step 5: Now, you have to now reboot your device now and run the application once again.
Step 6: You will see the Lucky Patcher window pop-up instead of the Android in-app pop-up. You have to click on the Ok button to continue.
In most case, this will fix up the Lucky Patcher not working issue.
You may like How to Update Lucky Patcher latest version
Can’t Fix Lucky Patcher Not Working Issue Still? Try it
If you are still facing issues with Lucky Patcher not working, even after deleting the in-app purchase, then it may be due to multiple reasons. As to fix up this issue, you can try any of the points given below to fix it up.
- Make sure you have installed the latest version of Lucky Patcher Apk on your device. An older version of it might sometimes cause such an issue.
- Try changing the date on your Android device. Although it seems to be a old trick, it might help you resolve the Lucky Patcher not working issue.
- You can even try removing the updates that you have done on the Lucky Patcher app. It might automatically undo all the actions of Lucky Patcher on other apps and get back to its normal state.
- At times, the apk version of the target app itself wouldn’t be supported by the Lucky Patcher app and hence Lucky Patcher not working issue gets unresolvable.
- Try to uninstall Lucky Patcher apk from your device and install a fresh version of it. It might sometimes fix the issue and you will be able to use it without any issues.
We hope the article has helped you out in fixing the Lucky Patcher not working issues in the best way upon following the guidelines. If you are still facing issues, then you shall